AK Lady Barber has reopened in accordance with State of Alaska and CDC guidelines. Though we’re open for business, your safety and comfort come first. Together, we can ensure a healthy experience for ALL of our clients. To that end:
- MASKS: Masks are no longer mandatory; however, they are still encouraged. Your safety and comfort is very important to us, so if a client prefers to wear a mask, our staff will follow their lead and take extra precautions upon request.
- WALK-INS: We are now able to accommodate a limited number of walk-in clients. When possible, however, we do encourage you to schedule your appointment online.
- SANITATION: It goes without saying that our cleanliness standards, hand-washing practices and adherence to CDC sanitary guidelines will remain in effect. Handwashing/Sanitizing is available for all of our clients upon entry.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Our barber stations will remain at the requisite social distancing requirements. Please continue to be mindful of your proximity to others while checking out or waiting for your appointment.
- SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: If a client is immunocompromised or otherwise requires special accommodations, we will work to schedule that client at as private a time slot as possible. Please call instead of scheduling online if you need any accommodations for your appointment.
- IMPORTANT: If you have travelled within 14 days or are currently experiencing ANY symptoms of illness, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Please refer to the State of Alaska’s COVID-19 Health Mandates for additional information.
Thank you for supporting us in Keeping Alaska Handsome. We are glad to be back and serving you!
Please follow along on Facebook for our latest updates & stay well.